NetDispatcher Sync (NDS) provides integration between NetDispatcher and your accounting or ERP system. NDS pushes customer and product information from your ERP system into NetDispatcher as well as downloads orders and invoices from NetDispatcher into your ERP system thereby eliminating double entry and costly mistakes.
With NDS you can continue using your existing accounting software. NDS integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks and Sage Accounting software suites to keep all of your data synchronized with no need to import or export.
Our out of the box integration is compatible with:
• QuickBooks (On Premise and Online) 2013 or above
• Sage 50 – US Edition (formerly Peachtree) (In design phase)
• Sage 100 ERP (In design phase)
• Sage 300 ERP (formerly ACCPAC) 2012 or above
• Sage X3 ERP (In design phase)
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Different versions live, ask for details)
• We have over 46 different Integrations to date.
Using NDS is just the magic your company needs to be more efficient and profitable. Entering customer and job information into more than one program is wasteful and inefficient. The good news is with NDS this duplicate data entry all goes away. When you enter in new customers, schedule jobs, and complete jobs, all the details automatically push into your QuickBooks or Sage. No syncs, no imported journal entries, no hand data entry.